|Your Horse Here available for purchase.|
April 2nd, 2014
NRS Ongoing Mini-ShowRules
1. Runs when spots are filled or every Saturday, whichever comes first.
2. RNG will decide the results.
3. I reserve the right to enter, however, I will never place first, to make it fair.
4. Info I need in the entry are: Name of Horse, Class, and a link to the horse's Reference. That's it.
5. Only a headshot is required. However, one fullbody entry will be chosen with RNG as a Grand Champion.
6. Any breed is able to enter.
7. There are no real prizes. The point is to get your horse some experience.
8. Art does not have to be yours, however, it cannot have been used before!
9. Horse does not have to be yours, but if it isn't, it does need to be your art.
10. Winners of previous cycles can be found on their respective ribbons.
11. Winners of most recent cycles can be found here with RNG results: http://sta.sh/01uxep4h4kcr
(04/13/14) Classes ran again
Halter (Cycle 7)
Barn Clearout ::REDUCED!::Getting rid of some horses that I don't feel like I pay enough attention to. You can change their retirement status if you want. Comment to discuss potential art payments.
Breed: Miniature Horse
Breed: Quarter Horse
Breed: Anglo-Arab (New owner may change breed)
On Hold For cosandk
On hold for DontMessWithMe13
Breed: Thoroughbred (New owner may change breed & lineage)